*sigh*
"Well, self, how you doin?"
"Good, great actually, thanks for asking."
"It's cool... you're looking healthy. You been working out??"
"Yep, thanks for noticing. Every bit of encouragment helps, man."
"Just callin it like I see it. Wow. It must feel good to be you... getting into shape and all... taking on such a huge physical challenge let along the emotional part. Hats off to ya."
"Yes, it feels good. Being sore all the time doesn't feel so good, but it's a small price to pay. It's totally worth it."
"Awesome... well keep it up. You know you've become a real inspiration to people who are watching you. Did you realize that? You should remember that when you hit a bad day... cuz y'know that's kinda important to stay motivated."
"Agreed. Thanks for the reminder. I'll keep that in mind if I hit a snag."
"I can't wait to see what you look like when you finally hit your goal!"
"Yeah! Me too! It's gonna be awesome."
"See you at the finish line"
"You better believe you will..."
Mike, you are too funny. Yea, I think Elvis has definitely left the building on this blog! Good for you for keeping up with the program. Hope good results are being found.
ReplyDelete