ok guys...I know I haven't been on here for like, forever!
I felt really bad--seriously--got sick and the sickness just lingered. During the sicknesses ( I actually got it 2x since the 1st of the year--being that January was the last of our 90 days--and within the first part of January, I joined for only a month--Bikram yoga.
Between my "regular" morning workouts--teaching spin, weights, etc, and the time requirement of yoga (1 1/2 hrs! and adding driving time) 2hrs...it barely gave me time to do anything else. I was doing my best of keeping up w/yoga daily (maybe 1-2 days off a week) to maximize benefits and "acclamate" to their 105 degree room!
just when I was actually thankful my trial month was up, my husband upped and joined giving me a free week...."ugghhh, thanks???" ;)
I have some pros and cons about the Bikram yoga I could share..glad to have had the opportunity, but glad to get back to my normal routine, yet will carry with me what I learned from that. (one thing I learned ---glad to NOT have to smell that stinky room and glad that I don't run in 105 temperatures!)
So, am kicking off a new round of p90x again! Feeling that I am coming in stronger than before! Definitely going to do 2 things: a) be patient w/myself on my time commitment (if I only have 20 to spare, then that's what I'll do!) and b) push myself even harder!
Keep marching on all!! This does not have to be the end.
For those who may have slacked off a bit...I hope you recognize yourself that these ARE do-able! ANYONE in ANY shape can do this.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment