Did anyone make it to the end? I know I didn't! Haven't done a P90X workout for at least probably a month. Blecht! Dang me. But I won't live in guilt. Things happen, and P90X is just so demanding from a time perspective.
What to do now though???
Anyone heard of "Insanity?" (http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do)
It's another program made by Beach Body (parent co. of P90X)...and looks like it's very similar in design, except shorter. Sounds like the longest workouts are 45 mins, with most being closer to 30. Looks like brutal cardio stuff, but if we can do Plyo, I suppose we can handle 30 mins of stuff like this.
If anyone has a copy, let me know. I'd like to try it out. Ultimately, I really enjoy P90X...I just don't have the bandwidth for 50+ mins, 5-6 days a week. So, it's either find something shorter, or modify P90X to fit a 30-45 min, 3-4 day a week schedule.
Also, is anyone going to post results for changes in measurements, etc.?? If I remember, I'll do measurements tonight and see if there was any change. I have been able to keep the initial 10 pounds I lost off, so that's good.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment