Jan 2nd I was hospitalized... supposed to be a routine appendectomy - 45 min surgery with an overnight stay then home for dinner the next day. No sweat. There was a rare complication post op that almost killed me. I spent the next 24 hrs on a ventilator fighting for my life. The worst part was that the doctor said P90X will have to wait a month before I can do anything "vigorous." Lame!! It's been 20 days since I was released from the hospital, and I've already been getting back into the flow. I'm not waiting a full month... no way. I know my limits. So I have to skip Ab Ripper X (no complains here) and be very careful with my abs until my incision is fully healed. I'll have a nice little scar which will screw up my final 90-day photos (oh well, such is life). I just hope I'll be able to see my abs by then .
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dude...that is so crazy!! I'm glad you made it through and that you are back up and on your game. Don't even sweat the 'after' photo, I mean seriously, chicks love the scars!! LOL
ReplyDelete