Guys, girlfriend of mine at the club happened to mention she was doing this. Knowing I am desiring to reduce body fat, holiday weight, gosh you name it weight...thought I'd bring it here and see if any of you are game.
I am including a link (yes, there is a spiritual side to it...but it's great for losing weight, or detoxing your body as well)
http://www.daniel-fast.com/about.html
I am doing it...starting now...not sure how everything works, but I do know I would appreciate the benefits. There is a clause where it talks about people who exercise may need to modify a bit, so if you are interested, make sure to find out more on how to deal with that.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man, I haven't fasted for a loooooong time, and thinking about going into a P90X workout with no gas in the tank...ha...pass!! But maybe after the next few weeks it might be something to cut some body fat out. I've heard it mentioned a few times on FB lately too.
ReplyDelete