For those of you who haven't clued in yet that Stephanie is in all actuality the Energizer Bunny...this is what she does in her SPARE time!!
http://www.kgw.com/community/blogs/drew-carney/Bootcamp-RDFT-80628397.html
A little ways in, while the host guy (Drew) is tugging on the ropes, Stephanie is the one in the background wearing pink pretending she is winded to make her fellow workout buddies feel better. When we all know she never, ever, ever gets tired! LOL
STEPHINATOR!!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol...yeah funny Eric!! right! Sad to say, all I kept thinking was "come on! I've been doing p90x!!" Example on one of the exercises..wall squats! Cool, been doing those, been doing 1minute wall squats...well, it wasn't just one minute...they went 2! And, it combined with on the toes, and one legged, and then both legs, and then back to toes...all for 2minutes!! OUCH! Another fun one---they had a tube, maybe 5ft long and a good 5inches thick--filled with water, you had to hold that while keeping your legs suspended at an angle in the air (of course you should all know by know, the lower the legs, the harder it is on your lower back, so unless you are really strong back there, they come up more at a 45degree angle)...well, try doing that with this wicked tube leaning from one side to the other while the water is swishing back and forth! For a warmup--we had to side run through ropes...ok, not too big a deal, it's a warmup...yeah---FOR TALL PEOPLE!! the ropes started AT my knees which meant my feet were having to kick up pretty darn high! All in all, I was there 1hr, 45min...but probably actual exercise time was 1hr 15minutes...but intense every second!! Needless to say...I decided not to come home right away and do p90...I'd give it a while, but had to drive daughter to school, come home make breakfast, get boys ready, haul a huge chunk of granite buried in my garage my husband forgot to throw into the car, and meet Sean (Matthews) downtown for picking out tile, and by the time I came back home, it was 1pm...and I was exhausted! Not from the running around, but because the pain was taking effect. I then figured, ok, maybe I can squeeze a nap in, get my 2yr old to lay down (he refuses to sleep!), then my neighbor shows up, so we chatted a bit, now I am sitting here going, "I just don't think I can give it my all now." Oh my, and I checked and it is shoulder and arms day--I just got done sharing w/my friend's that went today how I can't even pick up my 2yr old right now as my arms are so sore! (combo of doing chest/back yesterday--lots of pushups/pullups-but you all know that) so, thinking I may switch it up and just do some yoga.
ReplyDelete