Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's time to ROCK!

So, still trying to catch up a bit, after not really doing much P90X the last week or so. Forgoing any "recovery" week I did Back & Biceps last night, and tried a modification you might find useful. By now I've seen the routines enough that I don't need to listen to Tony spout off about how he can do these exercises so much better than everyone else, so I supplemented last night with some good old fashioned Rock N Roll!! It was surprising how much more fired up I was to work out. Just saying, you might give it a try to. Throw on whatever moves you and get your groove on!

\m/ \m/

Eric

2 comments:

  1. They don't make weights heavy enough to contain the fierceness that Angel Eyes would bring!! LOL

    For those that don't know...Avery and I used to CRUSH this incredibly high falsetto song from the late 80s!!

    ReplyDelete