Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Drumroll Please

... after 8 weeks of busting my butt, I actually did EVERY second of EVERY rep of the Plyometrics video - EVEN THE DOUBLE TIME jump knee tucks and Mary Catherine's without pressing pause once! Double time rock star hops, and all. Yes! Definite milestone!

4 comments:

  1. Well done Avery!! You may be the last one standing here. I have missed a lot of workouts lately. Definitely having a hard time making this a daily commitment any more. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. It's the spirit of the program not the letter of the law. I've missed a ton of workouts too. I just cross off a day with each complete workout. Took me 10 days to finish week 9. Now on to week 10. Still feel flabby, but am definitely stronger and see more muscle n my upper body (stomach and love handles not included)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go bro!... nice to hear your honesty about imperfection balanced out by your determination to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go...congrats! thanks for being such an inspirator to me.

    ReplyDelete