Saturday, January 2, 2010

First 30 Days Done. Tale of the Tape...

Well... I've finished my first phase and took my 30 day pics. I'm still too reluctant to make them all public until I've finished the full 90 days. In a nutshell, I've gained total of 1 pound since I started. The photos tell the story. I've lost body fat and gained muscle for a net gain of 1 pound. Is anybody else's experience similar to mine? It seems my belly fat & love handles are being stubborn... they're fading slower than I was hoping. I'm still headed in the right direction, and that's what counts. I'm also planning to get 3-5 more guys involved in P90X for my 2nd round a few months from now. There's a small group of guys who I know really want to lose their extra weight but are not motivated enough to go it alone. ;)

1 comment:

  1. The real results come in phases 2 and 3. If you're seeing results now - your doing something right. Well done, Mike.

    ReplyDelete