Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome P90X'ers!! On this blog we are free to share our misery, shame, success, goals and more with regard to our efforts in following the P90X program. There is no judgment here! Only encouragement! This endeavor will be hard, but its rewards will be sweet! Good luck to you all!
Wow, it's quiet on the blog now-a-days. The few, the proud...those that have stuck with it.
ReplyDeleteI admit, I fell off the wagon hard this week due to a nasty head cold that took me out last Friday and has me JUST NOW feeling like I'm brave enough to attempt a P90X workout again.
But since Heather and I have 5 performances + a dress rehearsal for our church's Singing Christmas Tree over the next 5 days, I think I'm going to call this week a wash, and start fresh with week 6 on Sunday the 13th.
I HATE that I have gotten off "the 90 day schedule," but life happens, right?
Best to just get back into it as quickly and effectively as possible.
I have been struggling big time. But, still kept pushing through. It is very difficult on the days I do my spin class, to find time anytime else, let alone the energy to do one of Tony's workouts. What has been happening is, I get home, and am busy with the kids after spin class, that my workout with Tony doesn't happen until later in the evening, making the next morning very difficult for me to get up. So, I end up sleeping in, doing the workout either first thing, or in early afternoon, but then, never making time for cardio....ugh!
ReplyDeleteAnd with ALL the christmas events we are doing...I am even now more busy than before! Went out Saturday night (Eric..where were YOU???) making me want to sleep in on Sunday, and then up early enough to get to church on time, literally left straight from there to go to a u-cut farm and cut down our tree this year, bring it home, haul this nearly 10 feet? tree in, and then onto decorating that and the house, which was now in shambles from all our Christmas bins, and kids running amuk excited about Christmas!
Needless to say, Sunday night, which was chest? night...didn't happen until Monday. Being bound and determined I am not going to miss a workout...I did chest/back--abs, AND plyometrics--AND my a.m. spin class all in one day!!! Making Tuesday a day to sleep in...exhausted!! But did my workout then come the evening time right before heading off to my son's school event...so great seeing my friend Kim's husband who is a teacher there!! Hello--yes, I JUST got done with a workout--don't I look pretty! Don't I SMELL pretty!!? :)
Needless to say, I feel that head cold coming on too Eric....so, what to do...do the workouts but only at half effort?