Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome P90X'ers!! On this blog we are free to share our misery, shame, success, goals and more with regard to our efforts in following the P90X program. There is no judgment here! Only encouragement! This endeavor will be hard, but its rewards will be sweet! Good luck to you all!
No P90X the last 2 days, but I did run 2 miles on the wii fit with the kiddos! And did some pushups on the wii fit as well. Pretty cool. The body test said I had a "wii fit age" of 43 though. ARGH!
ReplyDeleteNo P90X for me either the last few days. They have been so crazy, coming and going. Oh well. I won't even think twice about it when I get back on the horse tomorrow, by starting week 7 over again.
ReplyDeleteWe got a nice elliptical for Christmas. Matt Molt (for those of you that know him) had a $400 unit he bought a year or so ago, rarely used it, and sold it to me for $200. On days I finish my P90Xs and still feel like some extra cardio, I'll jump on for a half hour or so and try to shed some extra body fat!
Hope you all had great Christmases!!!
Back to the sweat tomorrow! :)