Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back to barely being able to walk!!

So, Monday night I played 90+ straight minutes of good, fun, tough basketball, which was the first time I'd done that in probably three months.

Then last night was...dum,dum,dum...PLYOMETRICS!! (and the first P90X workout I've done in over a week, since recovering from being sick)

Holy crap, my legs hurt today!! They were so gassed last night. I was unable to finish a couple of the "jump/switch/turn-around,touch-the-ground" moves, and Plyo is usually one of my favorite workouts!

My legs haven't been this sore since weeks 1-2!! Thank the Lord today is our monthly birthday and anniversaries celebration at work so I can relieve that lactic acid with some Costco sheet cake!! LOL (I'll only have a small piece, I promise! *wink*)

Looking forward to Back&Bicep tonight (I think?) and not having to use my legs much at all!!! :)

1 comment: