I realized last week that when i post from my work computer it gets blocked and never sees the boards...... ooopppsss.
I have not been as religious with my workouts as I should be I am getting at least 6 good workouts every week even if some are my own cardio workouts. with having quests and everything over the last few weeks I felt wierd doing the workouts in my small NYC apt so I have been going to the gym and trying to do them by memory or just doing some kick ass cardio and abs..
I am seeing huge results. People from work and church are giving me so many compliments that I am actually getting annoyed by them..... And believe it or not the ladies love me even more than they did before......
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marc, are you visiting that church for the blind again?
ReplyDelete