Monday, December 14, 2009

A lonely sheep wandering in the fields...

No, this is not some goofy Christmas story...

Just wanted to let you all know I saw an old friend post a comment on FB about P90X recently and pinged him to see what/how he is doing. Some of you know Mike Oakland from the PBC days, and turns out he is on week #2 of the program and just LOVES Plyo!! LOL (kidding)

So, I've invited Mike to join the blog with us if he wants, so he can share in the encouragement and accountability. You may see him post on here real soon, so be sure to say hi and tell him how much easier it gets! Wink!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mike...can't wait to have you join...the more the merrier!! pun intended. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike Oakland, how the heck are ya? Still playin the bass?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - Adam Avery - bro I've tried to track you down a dozen differnt ways. You're a hard guy to find. What are you like in the witness protection program or something? lol. I stil play... and I owe the lion's share of my skill to you and the video you loaned me (Alexis Sklarevski).

    Thx for the warm meet & greet everybody. I'm looking forward to finishing this program strong. I'm as committed to this as I was to learning Greek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexis Sklarevski... he's the man.

    ReplyDelete