Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome P90X'ers!! On this blog we are free to share our misery, shame, success, goals and more with regard to our efforts in following the P90X program. There is no judgment here! Only encouragement! This endeavor will be hard, but its rewards will be sweet! Good luck to you all!
Amy and I are in phase 2....and loving it
ReplyDeleteI know that Tasha is still rocking her Jillian Michael's Shred workout, and also did Yoga with Matt the other day, so hopefully he is still on track. I'm sure Marc is still doing his best around his busy schedule too.
ReplyDeleteI know that a couple people from my work have stopped doing the workouts, one of whom I've invited to join back in after this first 90 days is over, when I fire the program up for a second time. (I think there are a number of others that want to do the program too, that are waiting to join when we're done with these 90 days)
I think we are down to a core group of folks, so lets be sure to give a lot of encouragement to each other. And lets all try to check in on the blog regularly.
Come on guys, it's worth it! :)
We're not alone!
ReplyDeleteI'm here.....sorry I forget to blog, been very busy!! I had to skip a few days when I was sick but still on board and on Phase 2.....woohoo, I feel great!! :)
ReplyDelete