Hi all, Adam here, I'm one of Eric's coworkers and cant wait to start in on this program.
Current goals:
Body fat loss (Current: ~22%, Target: 12-15%)
Increased cardiovascular endurance
My background:
I've always been overweight. My weight was consistent throughout most of college, but about 4 years ago I started letting myself go. Friends and family made some comments but that didn't seem to make me want to change my habits. A little over 2 years ago I finally decided it was time for a change. I joined a gym and started eating better. I lost 30 pounds along with my motivation. After a short break, the office "biggest loser" competition started and that got me going to the gym again. I lost another 20 pounds during that 3 month time frame.
Fast forward to now:
Since the competition I've gained back 10 pounds and been inconsistently making trips to the gym. A few weeks on, a month or two off type of routine. Very recently (monday of this week) I decided to start going to the gym regularly again. I've made it every day so far and have been spending about 1.5-2 hours there each time. I'm working out harder, longer, and more focused than ever before.
Joining this group is only going to help achieve my goals. I'm excited to start the DVD workouts, adding variety and shocking the body to keep things moving in the right direction. I can already tell that there's going to be great support from this motivated group which will definitely help as well. =]
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great for you Adam!! I think this is going to turn into something more for all of us than we even think. Be proud that you have returned to exercise...and are wanting to keep going!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say about Adam is he makes the girls at Subway swoon!! LOL
ReplyDelete