Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lisa Kienle's bio

One of the three Lisa's here, and one of the two Lisa coworkers of Eric.

Story of my life, I've always struggled with my weight and fitness. I get into a routine and do great for a time then some stressful life event happens and *POOF* the weight is back, the big-girl jeans are out of storage and I can't run a block without losing my breath.

Two years ago I did the Biggest Loser with Eric and other co-workers and did quite well, even continued to lose weight (40lbs!) over the a year, then once again, things turned rough and the good habits went out the door. I can look back at times in my life where I was fit and active and just felt wonderful about everything. THAT'S what I want back! I want to be able to jump on my bike and do an 80 mile ride on a sunny day, run home from work, be the inspiration for my friends to get out and climb a mountain, tell my husband that I can go another mile so he should too and watch him take off. Yep, thats what I want. I know I can get there, there is no reason why I can't get there. Life will continue to have its downsides and stresses, so this time, do everything as before, but learn how to make it part of living.

OK, that's my short bio - looking forward to hurting with the group and making changes.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to testify that Lisa is one of my favorite people to compete with!! She has had a rough, rough year, but has kept her spirits up and is so ready to tackle this challenge!

    She's also one of the ones that will keep a close eye on me at work to make sure I'm not snacking in the candy bowl too much, or grabbing too big a piece of cake on birthday party day! :)

    ReplyDelete