Thursday, October 22, 2009

Eric Anderson - Mini Bio


I have the fortune of knowing everyone in our group, so my mini bio is probably a little unnecessary. But I want to get things started, so here goes...

Two years ago I got to the heaviest point in my life. I was still "active" but I didn't like my body and wanted a change. With the help of some coworkers, we formed a "Biggest Loser" contest (with a purse worth $1000). At the end of that contest (three months) I was down 28 pounds, and feeling pretty good about myself. A lot of people I ran into could immediately tell I had lost weight.

Well, perhaps I was feeling too good about myself, cause I slipped right back into my previous eating habits, and here we are nearly two years later and I'm just a few pounds shy of being back at my heaviest weight.

My goal: I turn 40 in just over 10 months, and I want to do it being in the best shape of my life. To me, it's not about how much I weigh, but my body composition! I'm hoping this program gets me to a new level and I can maintain it afterward!!

I'm very excited to be doing this with you all. I have no shame in sharing my worst failures, and will have no shame being giddy about our big successes!!

"LET'S DO THIS!!"

2 comments:

  1. Love this photo!! That's the same look I give when I do a squat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like a Wrestler. I'm expecting Rowdy Roddy piper to tackle you.

    ReplyDelete