Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jason & Amy Feigenspan's Bio



Hello Everyone! We are friends with Eric & Heather & the Avery's from college. We have been married for almost 13 years. We have two kids...Lauren - 9yrs. & Ryan - 5yrs. We currently live in Lebanon, in the Willamette Valley.



We exercise on a regular basis..we just recently cancelled our gym membership because we are trying to move to Albany..so doing this program comes at a perfect time. We were wanting to continue doing something to stay in shape, without the gym. We have heard it is quite the program, very challenging, but we feel like we're up for the challenge. We like to push ourselves and see what we can achieve. We believe that being healthy is important and it is our responsibility to take care of our bodies that we have been given. We are competitive, so it is great to have you guys to be accountable to and keep each other charged up and moving forward, when we might feel like quitting.



Last year in May, I (Amy) did a figure competition..and I want those abs back. :) So, that is part of my goal, besides the fitness aspect of continuing to be healthy & in shape. For us this is about discipline and taking control of our eating habits also...so we can see even greater results because then we become disciplined in every area of our lives. Exercise improves focus, energy and drive...so we'll become better people. We are starting to take control of our life and not let life happen to us...to start living our life on purpose. Exercising is just one aspect of that...one that we believe will better our lives a whole.



Nice to meet you all - looking forward to doing this together with you and seeing us achieve each of our goals.


We CAN do it!!!!!!

~the Figs

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the Figs!! So glad you guys are doing this with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you! Great to have you with us...I love parties...so that's how I look at this...one big cyberparty! I was just thinking today all ...as I did an hour on the treadmill...seriously quite the accomplishment because I was sick for nearly 2weeks, and not being consistent during that time..it's amazing how quick you can revert back! :( Anyway, as i was doing intervals...I found that at the top peak of the interval--when it was the hardest- I had to chuckle. I was thinking, "I wonder what my face really looks like?" Because I felt it scrunch harder and harder...than, as the interval was over, it relaxed. Hmmm, ok...interval peak--there's my game face! Relaxed again---my happy place. ha ha ha ha..so now I am curious....I want to see pics of your game face guys! Have your workout partner, or spouse..or kids if need be take a picture at your peak level!

    ReplyDelete