Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mentally Prepared

Time to get the mind right.

5 comments:

  1. I have to say...my mind is starting to come around. At first I was very intimidated by this, but I know all of us will have some level of struggle and it is more important to focus on the EFFORT. I'm going to give it what I got, and expect good things to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it!! Love that, "focus on the effort!" THAT'S the right mind set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Do your best and forget the rest, Eric! I stole that from Tony Horton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys and Gals,

    I just wanted to throw this out there, but there are 3 different programs within P90X. Classsic, Lean and Doubles.

    Doubles is for people who can committ 2-3 hours per day. Basically two workouts per day. Lean focuses more on cardio and has less weight training. Classic is the normal program.

    Do any of you have the Phase charts? P90X is done in 3 Phases, and each phase incorporates different workouts. I could type them out for everybody?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam, will you post this as a new thread?

    Most of the people in our group will have burnt copies of the DVDs and no documentation, so typing out stuff will be VERY helpful.

    I just got my hands on an original copy of the program, including documentation, so I'll try to make my own version of the charts and stuff too, if I can find time.

    ReplyDelete