Monday, October 26, 2009

P90X Worksheet and Calendar

Straight from the program, Adam Avery was kind enough to pass along pdfs that will help you know when to do what, as well as record your reps/weights on each lift.

P90X Calendar

P90X Worksheet

Save your own copies, print them out, and get ready to roll!!

5 comments:

  1. cool! Thank you! Question though: what is the difference on the classic and lean? and, are we choosing one of these to follow? "Classic, Doubles, Lean?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only those of us on CRACK would attempt the "doubles!" LOL

    I think most of us are doing Classic.

    Adam said Lean is focused more on cardio and less weight training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife does the lean program with a few classic workouts sprinkled in here and there. I did the classic. Doubles would kill someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok....listen up die hards...I know we haven't even started yet...but Doubles is the goal after the first 90 days! Oh don't even think it...no is not an option!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I "know" you're not talking to me, Stephinator!! I need to see if I can WALK before I try to run! I fully expect to only be able to accomplish a % of this program...say maybe 50% on the first go-round, so I'll wait 'til I can do 100% of this program before I attempt doubles!!

    ReplyDelete