Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halfway tempted to....

show up at Eric's house early Monday morning so we can break this in together....I do have spin class that a.m. so don't worry too much Eric...my class ends at 6:45 a.m. :) Would love to just push the other! But, that's what this is for anyway right?? :)

2 comments:

  1. by Monday I'll be in traction! Aren't we starting on 11/1 or on Monday, 11/2???

    I mailed Marc and Matt's DVDs to them yesterday and did Priority, so they "hopefully" will have them by Saturday. If not, even if we wait 'til Monday to start the program, they probably won't have them 'til the afternoon.

    I say we stay on track with a 11/1 start and people just get going or catch up as soon as they can. I know time availability will be a HUGE problem for all of us, so let's just do our best to stay on course with daily activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric...either way I am sure is fine...I realize that everyone has things that may occur that won't keep all on the exact same dvd each day...I had the target date of 11/2..just because it's a Monday...and at least for me, Sunday is my day of rest. I think even Tony Horton says take a day off right? I really am asking..no sarcasm. So, Sunday for me is the best time to take the day off.

    ReplyDelete