Thursday, October 29, 2009
Marc Fregoe's Bio
Born in raised in upstate NY... i already lied I was born in Rochester NY. I was the skinny kid going into college and in college decided to change that and started working out and trying to gain weight like crazy... well I succeded. I never got really heavy but I have been too heavy a few times. I can gain and lose weight very easily. Losing it always alittle bit harder and as I am getting older its getting EVEN harder still. My old job was a very physical job so it was easy to keep things uner control while eating whatever I wanted. When I moved to NYC almost 4 years ago I started working in the insurance field and even though I walk alot it was nothing like what I was doing before. This was not good and I def put on more weight than I wanted to. I went on a drastic diet and got down to 190lbs..... a good weight for me to maintain. Next thing I now on Aug 1st of ths year I was 244(i carry it well but still). I am now down to about 217 through cardio, ab work, and light lifting but have a goal of 200(stretch goal of 190) by Jan 1st. I think this program will exactly what the doctor ordered for me. I think i mentioned this before but my biggest challenge will be the fact that I travel alot and I need to figure out how I am going to make that work. the ladies are already fighting over me but I am really looing forward to watching the little skirmishes come Jan. In all seriousness I am looking forward to going through this workout without with all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marc will find a way.
ReplyDeleteThis was very helpful. Now I will know why there will be rioting in NYC in January!!
ReplyDelete