Saturday, October 31, 2009

What has it been, what will it be?

We are all adults here, so I don't need to get all preachy or coachy about this...

but on the eve of the "official" beginning of this round of the P90X program, I just wanted to take a second to ask everyone to consider taking a second to think about what your life has been like to this point. It's obvious by our bios that we've ALL struggled with weight for one reason or another. ALL of us!!

Realize that today is a new day. Every major change starts with a DECISION. And we all have the power to decide to change right now!

Let's kick this thing off right!!

Oh, and remember to set your clocks back an hour tonight...and use that extra hour of sleep to really ramp up the energy to start this program off by attacking it!!

I'm off to go complete my built-from-scratch, super-manly, made of 3/4" pipe pull up bar!! (pictures forthcoming!) :)

Let's do this gang!!

2 comments:

  1. (sorry if this posts 2x because I posted, but it didn't show.)

    Woo hoo!! got my game face on!!! Bring it on brothuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty.....I'm ready!!! Bring it!!

    ReplyDelete