Thursday, October 29, 2009

And So It Begins

Since I won't be able to do the program the first two days due to travel and busy schedule, I'll be making those days up by starting P90X today at 4:30 PM EST.

Chest & Back, here I come! Pain and agony await.

12 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, yay!! Bring it Adam!! Start this party off RIGHT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day one in the books. Now it's officially P89X! Ab RipperX leveled me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Adam!! Way to start it off. I can't wait for Sunday...but I need to do the pre-test first!! Pull up bar is going up tomorrow night, pre-test on Saturday, Sunday...bringing the thunda!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot how scary halloween can be... when you add PLYOMETRICS! I actually think that Eric will be great at this workout. Those soccer thighs and calves. You were born for this workout, Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soccer thighs and calves get HEAVY my friend! Why do you think I can't do any pull ups!! I can't wait though!! Good job on day two, Adam!! Is Michelle doing them with you, or is she starting on Sunday? She needs to get on here and chime in too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. took the kids to Dunkin to decorate halloween doghnuts. Devil. I hate wtching people eat doughnuts when I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man, that's rough! The kids are already getting all kinds of Halloween candy. This is going to be a tough beginning!! Everything in moderation though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, are we not supposed to eat all their candy this month?? I didn't see that in the rules...lol!! Guess I better eat as much as I can tonight before I start tomorrow! :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Day one for me! if you all opened your doors a bit, or cracked a window..and you heard a faint cry in the wind..yeah..IT WAS ME! ok, lots of push-ups ended up on knees, especially wide-grip push ups..lots of pull-ups with support of leg..hopefully day 90 will show huge improvements! Golly those dive-bomber push-ups kill!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job, Steph!! Every great movement starts with one step! Way to get day #1 under your belt.

    Keep those windows cracked and listen for shrieks of terror later this afternoon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. In the words of Tony Horton, "just get out of your head with it. Keep pushing play."

    ReplyDelete