Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome P90X'ers!! On this blog we are free to share our misery, shame, success, goals and more with regard to our efforts in following the P90X program. There is no judgment here! Only encouragement! This endeavor will be hard, but its rewards will be sweet! Good luck to you all!
I hate the yoga as well. I replace it with cardioX. Its a 48 minute workout that has a little yoga, plyometrics, kenpo and core synergistics. Great cardio workout.
ReplyDeleteWe all owe ourselves a big fat pat on the back for surviving our first week!! I kept hearing from a lot of folks who had done this program before that if you could get through the first two weeks, it got a bit easier. WE ARE HALF WAY THERE!!
ReplyDeleteCall me crazy, but I feel like I can already see some changes in my body! I think I'm down a few pounds, and a lot of the soreness is wearing off.
Can't imagine how things are going to be in week 12!!!
You guys are all kicking butt. So very proud of EVERY ONE OF YOU! ;) Let's keep up the intensity as we circle back and start the cycle over again. I know I'll need it on Chest/Back on Sunday!! :(
I love CardioX as well!! And yes we are totally rocking! Although I'm still sore, I know it gets better in the next couple of weeks, woohoo!! Good job everyone, including you Eric our fearless leader....thanks for setting all this up for us, we couldn't have done it without you, this support is amazing! I just did it myself last time, which is why I didn't finish the whole 90 days! ;)
ReplyDeleteyes, we did it, and we're still around to talk about it! What does that say? We CAN do it!!
ReplyDeleteA huge congrats to all of us!!
Hated yoga too..... Too boring for me. Maybe I was doing something wrong.
ReplyDelete