Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome P90X'ers!! On this blog we are free to share our misery, shame, success, goals and more with regard to our efforts in following the P90X program. There is no judgment here! Only encouragement! This endeavor will be hard, but its rewards will be sweet! Good luck to you all!
oh and i think I am missing about 7 or 8 mintues at the end of the yoga cd
ReplyDeleteI replace yoga with cardioX. Its a 42 minute workout with a little yoga, plyo, kenpo and core synergistics. The yoga was just too long for me and I wanted the extra calorie burn.
ReplyDeleteI might do something like as well. If I at home I might go to the gym and do a nice cardio workout or take a spinn class or some other class. But when I am on the road I might try the cadrio x. But I also want to try and get better at the yoga so when I am on the road I have alot of time and the yoga could fill that for me. I have changed my mind 3 times already in this psot so Iam going to end it now
ReplyDeleteI was sore as heck tonight, but went with Shoulders/Arms. Not bad! I was definitely feeling the burn many times. I told Heather (in between pants and grunts) that I prefer the cardio stuff to the weight stuff! Day 3 down, NOT looking forward to Yoga tomorrow!! I am wicked INflexible!
ReplyDeleteSorry guys, but I am all for yoga...seriously..who needs weights when you have your own body weight to work with! whooo wheee...
ReplyDeleteHowever, it is soooooo great for flexibility!! Lessons on balance helps you in so many areas in life it's something that can easily be taken for granted.