Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yoga!!

I have to say...

I am SOOOOO not looking forward to Yoga tonight!!

Bend, fat boy, bend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Eric...you so funny boy!

    Just keep at it...I haven't been able to do mine yet because I had spin class, and of course, trouble w/pc at home as we talked, and have spin tonight again at 5:30...so, either I am going to have a late night of yoga, or get my butt in gear and do it now!!

    I better get to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh, little tip for you all...don't let ANYONE distract you during yoga....you may find that one leg gets fatigued...then, when you realize it, it's because THEY switched legs and you missed the cue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No workout tonight. Sophie broke her foot. Poor little gal. She's tougher than me! Shoulders and Arms will have to wait until tomorrow. Mamma said there'd be days like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, Avery...that's digging DEEP for an excuse not to work out!! JK

    I hope Sophie is ok, and heals quickly. OUCH!!

    Just got done doing a shortened Yoga workout. We have choir practice tonight, so couldn't do the whole 90'ish minutes. But got a GREAT stretch in.

    And seriously...reaching behind my back and through my legs to join my hands behind me??? Marco...Polo...we ain't even close, baby!! LOL

    But getting closer every day!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a tip for you Eric...lunge deeper (still keeping the knee above the ankle...but, my point is, a lower lunge makes it much easier. For the life of me, I could never do it either, until I got down lower.

    ReplyDelete