Thursday, November 12, 2009

skipped yoga...

and ran 6 miles instead...... I think I am going to try yoga on saturday! I just couldnt get myself to do it and I needed to burn some energy so I went for a run instead...... and boy was it a much needed run. The one think I really like about working out is that I dont have to think and I get to clear my mind. with the p90x i find I am thinkingthe whole time and this is wearing me out even more. SO Yes I skipped a workout but I replaced it and will be right back on track tommorow

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I find that all the thinking distracts me and next thing I know the workout is over, but I get what you're saying. Nice run.

    I had a hard time with Legs/Back tonight. Didn't prep right. I usually get a decent little snack in me about an hour before working out, but didn't tonight. Ran out of gas about 80% into the workout. Oh well. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Eric, for me, it makes the time go by. But, 6 miles?? GREAT for you!! Good job! I am missing my cardio lately--only time I've been able to squeeze it in, other than the p90 stuff is mon/wed during my spin classes.

    I'd like to do some cardio in the early a.m. since I have nothing Friday mornings, but I have been recruited to "train" some friends at my health club...the idea is, I do it with them, however, because I end up checking form, spotting, and etc...it doesn't make for a quality workout for me.

    I will throw in some p90 moves for them though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric, you have GOT to come do stairs with me...you will absolutely love it!! Please consider it seriously. If you give it 30minutes, early Saturday a.m. or even Sunday if that works for you, your family may still be sleeping by the time you get back...we could meet at 7, you'd be done by 7:30! Home no later than 8am.

    ReplyDelete