Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am down 3lbs!!

call it water weight, call it whatever I don't care...I am down 3!!

Can't quite tell if what I feel is stronger muscles....or it's just noticeable because they are still sore. (right now, very tender abs)

Today legs day and ABS..AGAIN...sigh, but I love what it's doing. I am there with Tony...I HATE it, but I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

  1. Nice Steph! Way to go! I'm definitely finding the soreness is lessening! And the results are going to come for all of us that stick with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap, I think I found it!

    seriously..made this incredibly YUMMY salad for dinner...it was a copykat recipe for this california kitchen thai peanut salad I had. It's good overall, lots and lots of low-calorie items...edamame, green onion, red/green cabbage, carrots, cucumber..but the not so good stuff...deep-fried wontons (yes, used sparingly not a big deal) roasted peanuts (I know I didn't have to toast them in some oil in a fry pan, but because I was trying to copy the recipe, I end up doing exactly as it says in fear the taste won't be the same), and grilled chicken--not too bad.

    It was the 2 dressings that kills it too...one is a typical thai peanut dressing, and the other is a lime-cilantro dressing. Again, used sparingly, it's not so bad...but, scary---I dont' want to think how bad I didn't use it sparingly! The flavor is soooooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lost 5 pounds but the bad part is that I thought I only needed to lose 5 pounds! I think it's more like ten...oh well!

    ReplyDelete