Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crickets

Silence. Either everyone is exhausted, or they haven't started yet. Hoping its the later. Day 4 is in the biiks for me. Legs & Back tomorrow... wall squats... yikes!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I hadn't updated yet and didn't see the 20 posts! You guy are all cookin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crickets??? heck no...it's the howling and screaming from me --and you all thought it was still Halloween!

    uhhhh, crouching curls?? need I say more?? Eric, you are right on with me on the series right? So you should know what I'm talking about...ooooooowwwwwwiiiiieeee baby.

    I can normally curl in the 15lb range, pending on reps/sets, but those crouching curls had me lower to 10..and I wasn't sure what was going to give first, my arms or my freakin legs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having to do those crouching curls AFTER yesterday's plyometrics is just plain RUDE!

    My legs gave out way before my biceps!

    ReplyDelete