Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome P90X'ers!! On this blog we are free to share our misery, shame, success, goals and more with regard to our efforts in following the P90X program. There is no judgment here! Only encouragement! This endeavor will be hard, but its rewards will be sweet! Good luck to you all!
I'm sorry, but I didn't buy my tickets to "the gun show!!"
ReplyDeleteThe Stephinator has bigger arms than I do...what am I supposed to do with that!!??
LOL
Eric....stop blowing smoke up my cushy tushy. :) lol...but thanks for the compliment...love ya!! (((((((hug)))))))
ReplyDeleteYa ya whatever Steph......lol! You look rockin already, I'm just trying to get to where you are now, ugh! :)
ReplyDeleteBless you Lisa! :)
ReplyDeleteI just might have to post a picture to show dear Stephanie what a cushy tushy REALLY looks like. ;) Tasha
ReplyDeleteTasha...lol. :)
ReplyDelete