Hey everyone, my name is Matt Lehman. I have been married to my wife, Tasha, for almost 11 years. We have 3 boys: Chandler (8), Chase (6) and Charlie (4). We currently live in Indiana, but we're working on moving to Vermont near the Averys.I have always been a pretty scrawny guy, but you know what almost 11 years of marriage and three kids can do to you! I'm not overweight by any means but I do need to lose a few pounds, tame the flab and get my body in better physical shape. I recently joined the Vermont Air National Guard and will be headed off to Officer Training School this Spring. I have been working out and running in anticipation of those 6 1/2 weeks of training but I really need to get more serious. I also need some help in targeting certain areas of my body (I'd like to reintroduce myself to my abs) and having some friends to encourage me certainly won't hurt!
We eat pretty healthy and I avoid lots of sugar and carbs but we do tend to binge on the weekends. Tasha and I have decided to cut out those weekend binges for awhile and get more serious about our diets. We have some pretty serious health problems on both sides of our families so we feel it is very important to take care of ourselves and prevent any of the family history from becoming our own problems.
Tasha will not be doing the P90X program, but is doing Jillian Michael's Shred workout instead. So she'll be hurting with the rest of us, just in a different program.
I'm looking forward to hurting and getting stronger alongside all of you!
Hi all, this is Tasha, Matt's wife. My main goal in working out alongside you guys: I really need my pants to button. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Tasha
Tasha...glad you and Matt are in the mix too! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteYeah. Matt and Tash joinin' the pain.
ReplyDelete