Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Anyone else losing sleep??

DUE TO THE PAIN???? Wow, seriously! Stephanie can not move, Stephanie hurts muscle when she moves, and then Stephanie wakes up to the pain!

This is one more reason I love this though---challenges me! I needed this--obviously! :) Pushes me out of my comfort zone. And that's when you get results.

Thank God I have yoga today!! So looking forward to this one.

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you're talking about here. I definitely have not had my usual "sound sleeps" the last few nights, although getting better. The first two nights I'd go to roll over and be like "ouch!" I'm either getting used to it, or the soreness is subsiding. Man, my legs are sore today! Not sure I'm looking forward to Yoga today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been sleeping harder and going to bed earlier, yea me!! Lol! But if I roll over or move different, I definitely feel the pain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my people...do NOT poke me!! Kids, please stop crawling on my sore body, and especially stop poking me with your bony elbows and knees!

    ReplyDelete