
It's cake day at work.
Forgive me Father for what I am about to do. :)
But I found with the last "diet contest" we had that I was too militant with restricting the fun stuff, and thus, when the diet was over, it was a lifestyle I couldn't maintain. I mean, really, it's not like I'm never going to have a piece of cake again ever, right? LOL
BTW...kinda quiet on the blog lately. I know Adam has the flu, but haven't heard from a bunch of you in a while. Everyone doing ok???
I weighed in today...down 5 pounds total. I'm not as worried about that as I am about how I am feeling, and I feel like I'm getting stronger and my endurance is greater. Stick with it, everyone!
feeling better today. Back at it tomorrow with week#3 - Chest and Back!
ReplyDeleteDon't push it too early, bro! Make sure you're back to 100% first!
ReplyDeleteWell, I was supposed to do Yoga tonight, but came home to a little issue with Evan and his homework, so now I won't have time before we head to choir practice. Can't do it after either, so maybe tomorrow or Friday will have to be a...GASP..."double!"
I'm only down 2 1/2 lbs but I've been eating horrible lately, oops, and I've been taking it easy with the workouts the last week or so while I've had asthma issues and bronchitis, but hopefully tomorrow I'll be back on track. I'm just glad that I kept at it, although I kept it low key and the cardio down quite a bit. At least I've lost a little and haven't gained anything, lol!!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't remember our sign in, so we couldn't comment, and just now figured it out :) So..sorry we've been MIA..
ReplyDeleteWe were sick last week and missed a couple workouts. We are still feeling some residual this week.. we missed plyo yesterday due to lack of time...so we're going to try to make up for it tomorrow am.
We love P90X.. but now Jason is getting busier with work and so we're struggling to find the time to do the workouts..but we'll get them in!
Eric..that stuff you take to prevent getting sick..does that last very long? It's such a small bottle for $35! Just curious.
Amy, the bottle has a "dropper" in it, and you're supposed to take two droppers in like 8oz of liquid. No way! I can barely stomach one dropper cause it's so potent. Ironically, the instructions say that if you feel you are starting to come down with a virus, that you can take a whole bottle's worth in one day. I've never gotten to that point.
ReplyDeleteWhen I ordered the stuff, it was right at the beginning of the swine flu outbreak, so I was freaked out for our whole family. I ordered the special they had going where 5 bottles was like $100 + shipping. Let me double check and see how long they last. Maybe I can just sell you one of our bottles if you're really interested?