Well, I went with the 'lean' program so I'm sore in different places. The dvd was the core synergistic routine and my hamstrings are feeling it. Lots of lunges, and those banana rolls - who thought of those crazy things?? I need to make more space so I don't hit the walls, but that also helps me from overshooting the roll so maybe having a smaller confined space isn't so bad.
When he said to pick up the weights or anything around you, a can of soup, a small cat, your nephew.... I scooped my youngest kitty (one year old - appropriately named Bacon ) and immediately put him down after one lunge - turns out he's a very well fed kitty. I had more success with the soup cans.
A lot of the moves I found difficult, but I tried and then did the best I could. Not nearly as many reps as they were doing, and certainly not the best of form either, but I did what I could. I'm REALLY glad I was by myself so I was the only one laughing at how silly I must have looked. Maybe that's why all the kitties were lined up watching me.
Overall, general soreness but feeling good. Tonight is cardio and I expect to sweat even more, but at least I'm over the initial fear of not being able to do it.
Anyone else doing the 'lean' program?
My wife, Michelle is doin the lean program. She started yesterday and is extremely sore.... but hopeful.
ReplyDeleteYes, Lisa and I are doing the lean program. Enjoying it so far. Hoping it gets easier instead of harder.
ReplyDelete