I knew there was a chance this post would get written at some point when I began this program, I just didn't think it would be so soon!
I just wanted you all to know that I won't be following the plan as zealously moving forward, and definitely not in the 90 day time frame.
It is putting a strain on our home life. The kids and I are still adjusting to "sharing" the tv and the living room, I have not been able to eat with the family all week (as I always get done later and am not ready to eat right away), and I am having a difficult time performing the program at a high level and needing to be available for occasional conversations and such.
Not to worry though...I know we all juggle a lot of stuff, so I'm by no means wimping out of the program. It's just not working in the Anderson house as a 6-day a week priority.
Luckily we all seem to be on different schedules anyways (some doing Lean, some Classic, some working ahead, some a day or so behind), so we're all doing things on different nights anyways. You'll just all get RIPPED quicker than me! LOL But fear not I'll get there eventually too.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eric...come on...you can do it in the a.m. then when they are all asleep!! (I don't know your work schedule) but, whatever time you wake up, just get up an hour earlier..get it done then! That way, you'll still have your family time in the afternoon/evenings.
ReplyDeleteYeah....you can make it work, either early or later....you can do it!!!!! Like Steph said, maybe get up earlier and do it then, you just have to find the right time and do it! I've been struggling finding time in the evening, but I just make it work when I can....I haven't been watching TV shows at night if I don't do it during the day, I just make it a priority!!
ReplyDeleteDo YOUR best & forget the rest!! Does that apply here?? I know that what is important is that you keep cracking at it... and if it isn't every day - then so be it - it is better than you not doing it at all! :) I just know that life happens to all of us - we are here still supporting each other, whether or not we're on the same day, doing exactly the same thing. We are here to cheer each other on and to keep going forward, whatever that may look like.
ReplyDeleteAppreciate the feedback all. I have been doing a lot of thinking since last night. As long as I'm working from home (which I've been doing the last three days and may be doing for a while)...I may try to knock this workouts out on my lunch break.
ReplyDeleteEarly morning is an option too, but since I work at 7:00, I'd need to get up at 4 or 5am, which is fine, but again, then that effects my availability to the wife/kids at night when I'm going to be at 8 or 9pm.
It's just complicated, but what in life isn't.
Point is...this isn't any less of a desire of mine...it's just how to make it work in my house. We'll see.
Thanks for the encouragement and support!
Yeah, I think finding the right time is difficult for all of us. I know I have a hard time because I have to feed the kids, baths, put them to bed all that by myself, but I'm hanging in there so far....just sore, geez that was tough yesterday!! Lol! Well, hang in there, I hope you and the family can work it out, I'm sure they know how good this is for you and can be patient while you fulfill your goal! :)
ReplyDelete