Avery, you were right. CRUSHED Plyometrics tonight!! My faith in myself has been restored, and a point has really been hit home in my mind...
"we all have different body types, with very different strengths and weakness! We should NOT be comparing ourselves to ANYONE but ourselves!"
I struggled BIG TIME with Chest & Back yesterday. I mean, big time! Like I said, I probably efforted out 30% of what they were doing on the DVD. Tonight, with Plyo, I felt like I did more like 85%. I know my squats got a little more shallow as the hour went along, but overall, there weren't many, if any, exercises I couldn't do. All those years of soccer and basketball really paid off. LOL
But no matter if you are doing 5% or 95% of what's on the DVD...do your best...and keep moving forward. (I didn't want to say "forget the rest!" LOL)
Now...will I be able to walk in the morning??? That's the big question!!
Get your sleep Warriors!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, that's why I like Plyo because I can stay up with them the whole time, but it is tough....that just makes me feel more confident because I can do the whole thing and not so much on most of the others, lol! So, that's why I really like P90X, there are so many different things that we do, so when you have a bad couple of days and feel like a failure then you can have a good day or two doing the ones that you can do really well!! After a few weeks, it gets much easier, we just gotta hang in there, and the results are fantastic, I know!! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah. Stick with it. You'll be surprised how strong you get as the days go by. Pretty soon, those workouts that you can do only 30% will be seeming possible.
ReplyDelete